VENUS EYE AQUA CIRCLE LENSES REVIEW

Hello sweeties!

Today I wanted to review the other pair of circle lenses  i brought from PinkyParadise (/^▽^)/*+*+*


It's been a while since my last review, more than a year actually (^^")
I've done so many thing and i was quite busy with school and other things (⌣_⌣”) 
i will really try to post more stuff here, like circle lenses reviews and wig reviews!!!

And now the review  \( *^* )/

VENUS EYE AQUA 

Venus Eye Aqua Circle Lenses (Colored Contacts)

  • Diameter 14.0 mm
  • Water content 38%
  • Base curve 8.6
  • 1 year disposable 
  • Packaged in sterile buffered saline
  • origin south korea
  • Brand Venus Eye
  • Prescription -0.00 to -8.00




photo from their shop


The pics i took are not the best!! (˵¯͒⌢͗¯͒˵) 


I ordered two pair of lenses for me!!! One is aqua (the one in this review) and the other is green (will try to review those soon too)!!!! They send me for each pair a free lens case too!!





now some pics of me wearing these vibrant and colorful lenses (*´∀`*)




facing the window (natural light)





outdoors with indirect sunlight





bathroom light




flash photo




indoor with natural light




 golden hour light 




comparison of the size of the lense with the eye




Overall Rating

Design~ 4,5/5 ✩✩✩✩
I really like the desing. It really nice and  enlarge my eyes a lot!!! It looks like i'm a doll and its pretty cute (*⌒▽⌒*)θ~♪ 

Color~ 5/5 ✩✩✩
These lenses are a really bright aqua! It is what i was looking for and im really happy with them! These lenses cover my brown eyes nicely and im sure these cover light eyes too .

Enlargement~ 5/5 ✩✩✩✩✩
14,0 mm! These lenses are BIG and i'm pretty sure that 14,0 mm isnt the actual enlargement, the effect is 15,0 mm or more, dolly eyes effect!! 

Comfort~ 4,5/5 ✩✩✩✩
These circle lenses are confortable and not too thick!!! I dont feel them most of the time but since the diameter is pretty big sometimes it can be a little unconfortable, even thought they dont dry out my eyes and dont obstruct my sight.

 Naturalness~ 3/5 ✩✩✩
The enlargement is not natural but it is not the effect i was going for so it really doesnt matter! not a "natural" color and diameter, there are for sure some more natural lenses out there with this beautiful colour (✿◠‿◠)


I use these lenses for Eto from tokyo ghoul but these are perfect for every character with aqua eyes like Sailor Neptune!!


Anyway, i hope you found my review useful! 
You can find these colored lenses here   (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*



Thank you for reading
 (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACCIDENTALY BROGHT WRONG COLOUR LENSES? SNOW HYDRO LENTI (kamehouse)

SOLUTION-LENS REVIEW DUEBA HIDROCOR CRYSTAL BROWN