My Sophie's Hatter wig!!!

Hey sweeties!

Today I wanted to do a little review about a wig I bought a while ago, my Sophie's wig!!!
Well the wig wasn't made for this character but, since the color was nice and it was longer than I needed, I decided to buy it!
The wig was for Anna Nishikinomiya from Shimoneta to lu Gaine ga Sonza Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai!


The store where I bought it is newwhite2018
This is a eBay seller that I wanted to try out in a while and since they had the wig I wanted why not buy?

This seller is really kind and respond quickly I had a good experience and I will buy again for sure!
They sent my wig in the usual package but they sent my a wig cap and a key charm!
I used the cheapest shipping but they gave me the code to track my package and it arrived safely in the indicate time (maybe even some day before!).

Now some pictures of the wig!(•̀o•́)ง
I dont have a pic before i cut the wig but it was long as the stock picture and the bangs were unstyled
  \(;´□`)/



Wig before I opened the usual envelope bag



The hair net of the wig 
You can adjust this wig and it has a nice lace part!



White light




Yellowish light




With flash 
                     As you can see this wig have a nice reflect not like one on those party wig, I would say quite natural.




Top part




Details:

Color:  Gray
Heat resistant


Overall Rating

Color~ 5 ✩✩✩✩
The color of this wig is really beautiful! If you look close to the fibres of the wig You will notice that is made of several shade of gray! The blend well to give you the color that is really similar to the stock photo (*≧▽≦)

Shine~ 4 
It's not all that shine, it's natural shine (?).
Under natural light looks like real hair shine!°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Softness~ 5 
This is probably the softest I own, It's really soft it's amazing! But this could be a bad point If you want to use this wig for some complicate style (´∀`)♡

Confort~ 3,5 
The wig is really comfortable which is good, it's not to heavy to give you headache!
The wig cap is kinda small, I have a small head so I find it really good because it doesn't give you the "balloon" effect that some wigs give, but for those who need a big wig cap I'm afraid it would not fit.

Thickness~ 4 
Well, this wig is really really thin BUT it has so much hair that won't show some bald parts.
It tangles a little if you wear it all day but easily untangle with a small wig brush! I recommend not to wear this wig in windy days, I'm afraid it could become really tangled.(❁°͈▵°͈)

Quality~ 4,5 
This wig is really good I will buy again from the seller (even though I think it resells from taobao) (゜-゜)

Price: Good and affordable 
15,11 euro +  free shipping

Would you recommend it?
Yes!! but only for those who doesnt have a big head 

Would you buy again from this store?
Definitely! I have already ordered two wigs ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧






Anyway, i hope you found my review useful! 
You can find this wig  here   (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*


Thank you for reading

 (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ACCIDENTALY BROGHT WRONG COLOUR LENSES? SNOW HYDRO LENTI (kamehouse)

SOLUTION-LENS REVIEW DUEBA HIDROCOR CRYSTAL BROWN

VENUS EYE AQUA CIRCLE LENSES REVIEW